1235 news releases found, showing page 9 of 103
09 Apr 2019
100th bogie completed at new Siemens Bogie Service Centre
- New Siemens Bogie Service Centre completes servicing of its 100th bogie – four months since opening
- Lincoln facility services bogies for the Velaro Eurostar e320 and Desiro City trains
- Investment in Centre represents Siemens’ growing UK footprint
05 Apr 2019
‘FlexiFinish’ – helping to realise Additive Manufacturing potential
Siemens is collaborating with a number of the High Value Manufacturing (HVM) Catapults across the UK to help support the growth and success of advanced manufacturing.
As part of its ongoing partnerships, the company’s digital technologies are playing an integral part in helping to bring new, innovative ideas to life and build value through the future commercialisation of new concepts.
04 Apr 2019
Smart to Future Cities
Smart to Future Cities, 10-11 April 2019, ILEC Conference Centre, London
Siemens Smart Infrastructure: real-time data will pave the way to ultra-efficient sustainable infrastructure cities of the future
03 Apr 2019
Siemens Digital Industries secures multi million productivity contract with Boortmalt Group
- North Yorkshire plant first of many Boortmalt sites to undergo comprehensive productivity improvement and cost reduction programme
- Siemens ‘digital-as-a-service’ business model de-risks capital investment at the one of the world’s biggest malt manufacturer
- Long-term digital programme designed to reduce costs by up to 30%
02 Apr 2019
Keadby 2 supports road safety charity BRAKE with £1,000 donation
Road safety charity BRAKE has been given a £1,000 boost following a donation from the Keadby 2 construction project in North Lincolnshire
28 Mar 2019
Advanced ITS solutions from Siemens Mobility Limited at Traffex
- A wide range of intelligent infrastructure will be on display – showcasing safe, clean and efficient transport solution
27 Mar 2019
Siemens Mobility Limited wins Leeds Clean Air Zone contract
- Sicore II cameras are to be installed at over 100 junctions across the city
- Proven technology provides industry-leading image quality and number plate read accuracy
25 Mar 2019
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust launches ‘Lung Health Checks’ to help improve lung cancer survival rates
New checks are an efficient and effective way to identify lung cancers at the early stages, when at their most treatable.
Pilot programme in 2016 quadrupled lung cancer early diagnosis rates.
Will serve North and East Manchester, one of the most at risk regions for lung cancer in the country.
Using the latest ultra-low CT technology in the community.
Part of the NHS long term plan to identify conditions earlier.
20 Mar 2019
Lighting the way forward: Siemens installs IoT Lights – from energy saving to productivity improvements
Smart lights adjust to individual lighting preferences, turn off if everyone has left the room, balance artificial light and daylight to give consistent illumination, co-ordinate lighting across defined areas, manage energy use and collect data to help plan the efficient use of space.
18 Mar 2019
Siemens and Sirus celebrate 25 years of partnership
On Thursday 14th March, Sirus celebrated 25 years of partnership with Siemens at a Sirus/Siemens staff event in Shelbourne Park, Dublin.
18 Mar 2019
Siemens develops Smart Pay as You Go service to revolutionise district heating
- Cloud-based Smart Pay as You Go software will help bring heat into line with other utilities for households
- Provides significant lifetime cost saving for the heat provider as it takes hardware out of a property and moves into the cloud
- Digitalisation helps create a foundation to move towards smart cities
14 Mar 2019
Digital Catapult Board appoints Juergen Maier CBE to be its new Chair
The Board of Directors of Digital Catapult is delighted to announce that Juergen Maier CBE is appointed as its new Chair. He will succeed Andy Green from May.