122 news releases found, showing page 1 of 11
17 Apr 2019
Supply Chain Digitalisation: re-balancing the supplier and customer relationship
Scott Read, Head of Intralogistics, Siemens Digital Industries
In today’s digital world, everyone wants things faster. Customers are no longer prepared to accept simply that the right goods have been delivered into the correct hands.
16 Apr 2019
London leads Siemens Atlas of Digitalization as most ‘digitally ready’ global city
- Atlas identifies digital readiness and potential for six cities: Buenos Aires, Dubai, Johannesburg, London, Los Angeles, and Taipei
- London has the potential to capitalize on its digital lead in the fourth industrial revolution
- Atlas aims to inspire new thinking on the global journey to City 4.0
16 Apr 2019
West Midlands company Crabtree celebrates centenary
- Crabtree, a leading UK brand of electrical equipment celebrates its 100th Birthday on 17th April 2019
- A former epicentre of industrial manufacturing in Walsall, the brand welcomes its centenary
- Celebratory events are taking place 15 – 18th April with colleagues, customers and Crabtree family members
15 Apr 2019
Sweet Success For Kinnerton Thanks To Siemens
Siemens has a long history of working with confectionary businesses across a wide range of sector issues. Some of the key manufacturing challenges being addressed today by Siemens Digital Industries, the company’s specialist division dealing with Industry 4.0 technologies, are in areas such as supply chain traceability, packaging innovation, intralogistics and reduced energy costs.
11 Apr 2019
From Westminster to stretch-wrapping in Lancashire – How Siemens is helping to shape the UKs industrial digitalisation journey.
As Managing Director of Siemens Digital Industries, a business dedicated to the roll-out of industry 4.0 products and services, I was recently asked to give evidence to the BEIS Select Committee looking at the subject of automation and the future of work.
09 Apr 2019
100th bogie completed at new Siemens Bogie Service Centre
- New Siemens Bogie Service Centre completes servicing of its 100th bogie – four months since opening
- Lincoln facility services bogies for the Velaro Eurostar e320 and Desiro City trains
- Investment in Centre represents Siemens’ growing UK footprint
05 Apr 2019
‘FlexiFinish’ – helping to realise Additive Manufacturing potential
Siemens is collaborating with a number of the High Value Manufacturing (HVM) Catapults across the UK to help support the growth and success of advanced manufacturing.
As part of its ongoing partnerships, the company’s digital technologies are playing an integral part in helping to bring new, innovative ideas to life and build value through the future commercialisation of new concepts.
04 Apr 2019
Smart to Future Cities
Smart to Future Cities, 10-11 April 2019, ILEC Conference Centre, London
Siemens Smart Infrastructure: real-time data will pave the way to ultra-efficient sustainable infrastructure cities of the future
03 Apr 2019
Siemens Digital Industries secures multi million productivity contract with Boortmalt Group
- North Yorkshire plant first of many Boortmalt sites to undergo comprehensive productivity improvement and cost reduction programme
- Siemens ‘digital-as-a-service’ business model de-risks capital investment at the one of the world’s biggest malt manufacturer
- Long-term digital programme designed to reduce costs by up to 30%
02 Apr 2019
Keadby 2 supports road safety charity BRAKE with £1,000 donation
Road safety charity BRAKE has been given a £1,000 boost following a donation from the Keadby 2 construction project in North Lincolnshire
28 Mar 2019
Advanced ITS solutions from Siemens Mobility Limited at Traffex
- A wide range of intelligent infrastructure will be on display – showcasing safe, clean and efficient transport solution
27 Mar 2019
Siemens Mobility Limited wins Leeds Clean Air Zone contract
- Sicore II cameras are to be installed at over 100 junctions across the city
- Proven technology provides industry-leading image quality and number plate read accuracy