1470 news releases found, showing page 5 of 123
12 Dec 2022
Christmas on track as Siemens Mobility brings festive cheer to families in Goole
- £5,000 Siemens Mobility donation buys toys, chocolates and Christmas crackers for underprivileged children and families
- Company volunteers pack food for “social supermarket” and food bank
- Staff donate additional toys to bring festive cheer to those in need
12 Dec 2022
Siemens finds future talent at engineering hackathon
30+ university students secure early careers opportunities
06 Dec 2022
Siemens UK boosted by 84 recruits in major early careers drive
The campaign which runs until April ‘23 has seen equal gender intake of apprentices, interns and graduates
01 Dec 2022
Volunteers from Siemens Mobility help transform Children Centre’s play area
- Local business supports pre-school with an environment to inspire young minds.
- Transforming The Rise Trust pre-school.
21 Nov 2022
Siemens graduates collaborate with CORE engineers to create geolocation lighting system
CORE Lighting takes illuminating of outdoor events to the next level with GPS and Wifi-enabled innovation
10 Nov 2022
Siemens UK&I selects Fuuse as preferred supplier for workplace and destination car park EV infrastructure
Siemens has selected charging management software provider Fuuse as its preferred supplier for its electric vehicle charge point hardware, VersiCharge and SiCharge D, in the UK and Ireland.
26 Oct 2022
Siemens apprentices going for gold at WorldSkills competition
Lucy Yelland and Ben Love in UK final aiming for place at international ‘skills olympics’
18 Oct 2022
New study shows nationwide Electric Road System likely the lowest-carbon option for UK freight sector
Industry consortium calls for Government to back electrification pilot on M180 to show how system can be rolled out nationally.
06 Oct 2022
Siemens secures place on NHS Carbon and Energy Infrastructure Upgrade Services framework
Siemens has been selected as an approved supplier to the Carbon and Energy Infrastructure Upgrade Services Framework Agreement developed by Countess of Chester Hospital (COCH) through its appointed service provider the Carbon and Energy Fund (CEF) for use by any NHS and public sector bodies wishing to utilise current and future technology to achieve Net Zero carbon emissions.
28 Sep 2022
Westminster appoints Siemens to install 500 ubitricity on-street EV charge points
Westminster council has appointed Siemens to install a network of an additional 500 ubitricity electric vehicle (EV) charge points in the borough by the end of March 2023.
22 Sep 2022
East Birmingham ‘digital twin’ will drive innovation and improvements in the city
A ‘digital twin’ that can comprehensively model and test pathways to clean energy and net zero emissions in East Birmingham is being planned in a partnership between the University of Birmingham, Birmingham City Council and Siemens.
02 Sep 2022
Siemens Mobility helps drive up fundraising for new school minibus
- Siemens Mobility has donated £3,000 towards a new minibus for Riverside School, in Goole
- The school, for pupils with complex high needs, requires the minibus for off-site enrichment trips
- Siemens Mobility has been supporting a total of 13 schools across the Goole area through the Primary Engineer Rail Project