1470 news releases found, showing page 4 of 123
21 Mar 2023
Stoke-on-Trent City Council saves enough energy to power 2,400 homes
Stoke-on-Trent City Council has saved seven million kWh of energy, the equivalent needed to provide the electricity demands of 2,400 homes for a year.
15 Mar 2023
Emerging conductor Euan Shields wins the Siemens Hallé International Conductors Competition 2023
Euan Shields from the USA has won the Siemens Hallé International Conductors Competition 2023.
14 Mar 2023
Siemens Mobility supports STEM learning at Carstairs Junction Primary school
- Volunteers from Siemens Mobility conduct STEM activities with local primary school.
- Over 70 pupils were involved in activities such as building sustainable modes of transport.
- Siemens Mobility demonstrates its strong commitment to transforming its local communities.
10 Mar 2023
New, re-vamped garden for Prior Weston Primary School in Islington
- New outdoor garden area unveiled thanks to the East Coast Digital Programme.
- The new space will provide a green space for learning and relaxing.
- Demonstrates how sustainable investment in transport supports local communities.
06 Mar 2023
Cutting-edge digital centre set to benefit Sheffield’s students
The University of Sheffield has unveiled a new state-of-the-art learning facility in the heart of the city that will transform the learning experience for thousands of student engineers.
16 Feb 2023
Hoarding digital experience risks holding back progress, says Siemens report
- New study explores how utilities, engineering and manufacturing businesses are achieving competitiveness, resilience and sustainability with digital tools.
- Siemens says Government and trade bodies have critical roles to play in enabling collaboration without exposing competitive intelligence.
- Utilities and engineering bosses among leaders to lend Siemens their voice on digital transformation for new report, The Digital Transformation Imperative.
03 Feb 2023
Inverness Airport railway station upgrades with first-of-a-kind technology in Scotland
- Scotland’s newest railway station uses new signalling technology which improves safety, sustainability and efficiency of railways
- Rail passengers using Inverness Airport station from today will be the first in Scotland to benefit from the new Westrace Modular modular signalling technology manufactured in Chippenham, Wiltshire
- The project is part of a collaboration between Siemens Mobility and Network Rail which is making improvements across Scotland’s railways
25 Jan 2023
Top up degree programme reaches major milestone
Siemens and Salford University's training solution has upskilled over 100 engineers from 38 global companies and SMEs
16 Jan 2023
Siemens acquires Vendigital – a UK-based data-led operations consulting company
- Siemens Advanta expands its footprint in the United Kingdom
- Vendigital is a leading UK-based Operations Consultancy
- Complementary capabilities to add value for Siemens’ clients
05 Jan 2023
Siemens Mobility to explore solar energy in powering the UK’s railway
- Company awarded contracts to develop powering trains with sunshine and enable clean electric trains on non-electrified lines
- The UK-based technology and solution provider will lead the charge, alongside the University of York and British Solar Renewables
- Set to revolutionise train travel for generations to come
23 Dec 2022
Siemens Mobility donates STEM toys to local domestic abuse charity
- Siemens Mobility donates STEM toys for Christmas
- Employees from local Chippenham site volunteer to package the toys
- Supporting local charity and local business
13 Dec 2022
Siemens and Osprey Charging collaborate to accelerate delivery of new public electric vehicle charging sites
- Partnership has added 100 EV charging stations in six months across the UK.
- 1,500 more planned over the next four years.
- Siemens commercial and industrial metering division has streamlined the meter commissioning process for Charge Point Operators (CPOs) to help keep pace with the exponential demand for public EV chargers up and down the country.