1227 news releases found, showing page 4 of 103
12 Jul 2019
Multi-million contracts placed with UK companies for onshore transmission infrastructure for the Moray East Offshore Windfarm
- Work began in September 2018 to prepare the onshore site
- Local firms across Scotland and the rest of the UK are being used
- BAM Nuttall’s Glasgow office will complete the major civil works
11 Jul 2019
Siemens Mobility takes Pride in Bournemouth
- Twenty traditional green traffic lights changed for diversity symbols
- Red, amber and green traffic lights showcasing a range of diversity images forming centerpiece of Siemens Mobility’s Bourne Free parade float
- The company’s participation in the Bournemouth event follows hot on the heels of its involvement in London Pride last weekend
11 Jul 2019
The Digitalisation Dilemma – Why Pharma Can Be Resistant To Industry 4.0
Alwyn Jones, Siemens Digital Industries Head of Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences UK & Ireland
09 Jul 2019
Smart financing is enabling manufacturers to invest in energy optimisation without the need to commit capital
Siemens Financial Services (SFS) has released a new research paper examining how UK manufacturers can more easily implement energy optimisation solutions to reduce energy usage with the help of innovative financing methods.
08 Jul 2019
Engineers of the future impress during Siemens Rollercoaster Challenge
Engineers of the future battled it out in a Rollercoaster Challenge aimed at boosting interest in STEM subjects.
04 Jul 2019
Siemens Mobility takes Pride in London
- Red, amber and green traffic lights showcasing a range of diversity images will form centerpiece of the Transport for London Pride parade float
- Supportive voice clips to be broadcast directly from the vehicle as it tours the streets of the capital
03 Jul 2019
Festival fever leaves its mark on the UK as festival goers increase their ecological footprint by 8.5 times
As an estimated 175,000 festival goers travel home from Glastonbury and another 100,000 ready themselves for Goodwood Festival of Speed this weekend, it’s safe to say festival season has hit full swing in the UK. More than 10.4 million visitors spend an estimated £2.3 billion at festivals and music events in the UK, but our fondness for festivals is having a significant impact on the environment – specifically how we choose to travel.
28 Jun 2019
Leading industry figures honoured
Dr Andy Palmer CMG, CEO of Aston Martin Lagonda and Professor Juergen Maier CBE, Chief Executive of Siemens UK, were today both honoured with an Honorary Doctorate from Cranfield University.
28 Jun 2019
Launch of ground-breaking accelerator to help businesses adopt industry 4.0 technologies
First of a kind partnership with Atos and STFC Hartree Centre will help increase industrial productivity and find new pathways to growth
26 Jun 2019
Siemens launches Industry 4.0 curriculum for Universities
Siemens has announced a new academic teaching programme called Connected Curriculum, 18 months after launching its MindSphere Innovation Network (MINe), in partnership with higher education providers.
26 Jun 2019
Siemens announces technology partnership with Goodwood Festival of Speed 2019
For the first time, Siemens is pleased to announce it is a technology partner for Goodwood Festival of Speed 2019, showcasing a host of ingenious technology to help make the world a cleaner, greener, and digital place.
25 Jun 2019
The Five Building Blocks For Digitalisation In The Chemical Manufacturing Industry
Ian Elsby, Siemens Digital Industries Head of Chemicals, explores new Siemens’ research into the challenges and opportunities facing the chemicals sector with the advent of Industry 4.0