17 Apr 2019
Supply Chain Digitalisation: re-balancing the supplier and customer relationship
Scott Read, Head of Intralogistics, Siemens Digital Industries
In today’s digital world, everyone wants things faster. Customers are no longer prepared to accept simply that the right goods have been delivered into the correct hands.
16 Apr 2019
London leads Siemens Atlas of Digitalization as most ‘digitally ready’ global city
- Atlas identifies digital readiness and potential for six cities: Buenos Aires, Dubai, Johannesburg, London, Los Angeles, and Taipei
- London has the potential to capitalize on its digital lead in the fourth industrial revolution
- Atlas aims to inspire new thinking on the global journey to City 4.0
16 Apr 2019
West Midlands company Crabtree celebrates centenary
- Crabtree, a leading UK brand of electrical equipment celebrates its 100th Birthday on 17th April 2019
- A former epicentre of industrial manufacturing in Walsall, the brand welcomes its centenary
- Celebratory events are taking place 15 – 18th April with colleagues, customers and Crabtree family members
15 Apr 2019
Sweet Success For Kinnerton Thanks To Siemens
Siemens has a long history of working with confectionary businesses across a wide range of sector issues. Some of the key manufacturing challenges being addressed today by Siemens Digital Industries, the company’s specialist division dealing with Industry 4.0 technologies, are in areas such as supply chain traceability, packaging innovation, intralogistics and reduced energy costs.
11 Apr 2019
From Westminster to stretch-wrapping in Lancashire – How Siemens is helping to shape the UKs industrial digitalisation journey.
As Managing Director of Siemens Digital Industries, a business dedicated to the roll-out of industry 4.0 products and services, I was recently asked to give evidence to the BEIS Select Committee looking at the subject of automation and the future of work.
09 Apr 2019
100th bogie completed at new Siemens Bogie Service Centre
- New Siemens Bogie Service Centre completes servicing of its 100th bogie – four months since opening
- Lincoln facility services bogies for the Velaro Eurostar e320 and Desiro City trains
- Investment in Centre represents Siemens’ growing UK footprint