19 Sep 2018
Aggregate Industries unlocks operational and financial benefits with bespoke Siemens solution
Aggregate Industries’ (AI) Torr Works site in Somerset is benefiting from significant cost savings and improved system reliability following the installation of four new conveyors complete with bespoke variable speed drive (VSD) bypass technology, a concept requested by the customer and developed by Siemens.
12 Sep 2018
Siemens Mobility to Launch New Charging Solutions
Cenex-LCV Exhibition, Millbrook, UK, 12-13 September. Stand C3-216
- New ultra-fast, high-powered DC charger system with contactless payment
11 Sep 2018
Siemens employees raise £5,940 for the mental health charity Mind
- Siemens employees in Monkton find ingenious ways to raise funds for Mind
- Cheque for £5,940.70 sent to Mind in August
10 Sep 2018
Siemens donates fire engine to Lincolnshire Fire Preservation Support Services
Siemens has given a retired fire truck to not-for-profit organisation Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Preservation Support Service (LFRPSS) in a handover ceremony on 31 August.
07 Sep 2018
Siemens wins major contract for grid connection at Triton Knoll offshore wind farm
- Siemens to design, supply and build onshore substation and offshore transformer modules (OTM®)
- Triton Knoll is the 10th UK offshore wind farm Siemens has connected to the mainland
- After completion Triton Knoll would be able to provide sufficient clean and sustainable power for the equivalent of 800,000 UK homes
31 Aug 2018
Siemens and West Midlands Trains to open their doors to support Rail Week 2018
This autumn, families and rail users are invited to a behind-the-scenes tour of Kings Heath Traincare depot and the National Training Academy for Rail (NTAR) in Northampton.