20 Nov 2018Siemens Mobility Limited signs contract to design and manufacture a new generation of Tube trains
13 Feb 2019
Does your office make you sick? Here are 5 tips for a healthier, more productive and happier office
While the government looks at strategies for saving us from the harmful effects of pollution in our towns and streets, how about management looking into the problems in our offices?
06 Feb 2019
Digital Catapult collaborates with Siemens and BT on next generation network infrastructure
London, 31 January 2019: Digital Catapult has partnered with Siemens, BT and other partners to launch the UK’s newest dedicated facility for leading edge network technologies: the Future Networks Lab.
04 Feb 2019
Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) – helping commercial building operators achieve carbon and energy reduction targets
The capital and cashflow efficiencies of EPCs are providing businesses with greater financial freedom
22 Jan 2019
Siemens Mobility receives Home Office Type-Approval for SafeZone II
Siemens Mobility Limited has received Home Office Type-Approval for its SafeZone II average speed enforcement system, which incorporates the company’s market-leading Sicore II camera.
21 Jan 2019
The Right Chemistry
Pharmaceutical manufacturing is a sector that is well suited to automated systems, integration and constant quality management:
15 Jan 2019
New Sinamics G120X converter series optimised for infrastructure applications
- New Sinamics converter family series optimised for pump, fan and HVAC applications
- 0.75 to 630 kW power range allows operation with any motor
- Stable running under any network conditions thanks to integrated DC link reactor
- Sinamics G120X is digitalisation-ready and can be linked directly to the cloud with Sinamics Connect 300
- Siemens event at its Congleton site on 12 February offers the chance to find out more