13 Jun 2019
Siemens Mobility to trial Plus+, the third-generation traffic control system
- New ground-breaking traffic control system uses intelligent infrastructure to minimise disruption and keep traffic flowing
- First on-street trials to take place with BCP Council
- Robust system is faster and safer to install and features enhanced ‘self-checking’ and diagnostics
12 Jun 2019
Siemens transforms building from standard to smart in pilot scheme
- The Heights Leisure Centre has gone from conventional to connected in EU pilot scheme
- Siemens Navigator platform has been installed alongside existing infrastructure without the need for any new hardware
- Council staff and project partners can now understand how the building operates and where it can be improved for energy and comfort
05 Jun 2019
Siemens Mobility formally submits bid for HS2 contract
Siemens Mobility Limited has formally submitted its bid to supply and maintain 54 trains for Phase One of High Speed Two (HS2).
03 Jun 2019
Construction progressing at Keadby 2
A number of UK and Lincolnshire companies have begun work on Keadby 2 the new combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power station being developed in Lincolnshire for SSE by Siemens.
03 Jun 2019
The Five Building Blocks For Digitalisation In The Chemical Manufacturing Industry
Ian Elsby, Siemens Digital Industries Head of Chemicals, explores new Siemens’ research into the challenges and opportunities facing the chemicals sector with the advent of Industry 4.0
20 May 2019
Siemens double hire in intralogistics
Global engineering business Siemens has bolstered its intralogistics expertise with two new appointments.