1227 news releases found, showing page 3 of 103
13 Aug 2019
Andrew Hodgson appointed Vice President of The Manufacturing Technologies Association
The Manufacturing Technologies Association (MTA) has announced that Andrew Hodgson, Strategic Lead – Digitalisation, at Siemens has been appointed as Vice President of the Association.
12 Aug 2019
The Digitalisation Dilemma – Why Pharma Can Be Resistant To Industry 4.0
Alwyn Jones, Siemens Digital Industries Head of Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences UK & Ireland
Few would argue that quality, speed and consistency are essential for successful pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Further, margins can be very slim, competition is strong, and the number of genuine, new breakthrough formulations are not only increasingly rare, but harder to commercialise.
05 Aug 2019
Siemens Primary School Stem Challenge
Siemens Digital Factory in Congleton has delivered their annual Primary school STEM challenge for the fourth year running, to 1124 pupils from 11 schools across Cheshire and Staffordshire throughout June and July.
05 Aug 2019
From Easter Egg Production To Personal Nutrition - How The UK’s Food & Beverage Industry Can Maximise The Potential Of Data Analytics And Digitalisation
Keith Thornhill, Siemens Digital Industries Head of Food and Beverage
Siemens has a long history of working with food and beverage businesses across a wide range of sector issues. Some of the key manufacturing challenges being addressed today by Siemens Digital Industries, the company’s specialist division dealing with Industry 4.0 technologies, are in areas such as supply chain traceability, packaging innovation, intralogistics and reduced energy costs.
02 Aug 2019
Integrated transport will unlock our industrial revolution
Juergen Maier CBE, Siemens UK CEO
As we edge closer to the 2020’s Greater Manchester has the potential to be at the heart of a green, sustainable and digital revolution.
01 Aug 2019
Siemens Mobility unveils diversity pedestrian traffic signals for Brighton Pride
- 10 green pedestrian signals replaced with a range of diversity images
- Brighton Pride is the fifth festival to benefit in 2019 from initiative
29 Jul 2019
NRL to provide technical recruitment expertise for Keadby 2 project
- Specialist recruitment firm NRL will work in partnership with Keadby 2 to provide one-stop-shop for recruitment
- All subcontractors appointed to work on the project will be obliged to use NRL to find skilled workers
- Jobs fairs to be held in the area over the summer to discuss opportunities
29 Jul 2019
Pupils celebrate robotics challenge winners
Siemens Digital Factory in Congleton has hosted this year’s finals of the ‘Siemens Robotics Challenge’, at nearby Eaton Bank Academy.
25 Jul 2019
Siemens Mobility supports Pride in Liverpool
- 18 green traffic signals replaced with a range of diversity images
- Liverpool’s Pride festival is fourth to benefit in 2019 from initiative
22 Jul 2019
Free public open day at Northam Traincare Facility, 28 September 2019
Siemens Mobility and South Western Railway welcome the public to Southampton rail depot
17 Jul 2019
Major milestone met on Moray East Offshore Windfarm project
- High voltage equipment containers for the offshore substation platforms to be sailed out from Thurso fabrication yard
- Each container is specifically designed and fabricated to house high voltage transmission equipment, control protection equipment and provide emergency refuge
- Celebration event held at JGC yard, where they were fabricated, with representatives from Caithness Chamber of Commerce and Highlands and Islands Enterprise
17 Jul 2019
Stepping Up To The Chemical Digitalisation Challenge
Ian Elsby, Siemens Digital Industries Head of Chemicals, explores new Siemens’ research into the challenges and opportunities facing the chemicals sector with the advent of Industry 4.0