- New ultra-fast, high-powered DC charger system
- New contactless payment solution for retrofit and new installations
- Visit stand C3-216 to find out more about Siemens’ solutions
Siemens Mobility is to launch two new additions to its extensive portfolio of electric vehicle (EV) charger solutions at this year’s Cenex-LCV exhibition. At the heart of the company’s stand will be a new high-powered DC charger as well as a new contactless payment solution.
- The new ultra-fast, high-powered HV charger is capable of fully re-charging the next generation of EVs in less than 15 minutes. Robust, durable, stable and environmentally-friendly, the system is compatible with all combined charging system (CCS) EVs. Featuring liquid-cooled cable, built in communications (3G, 4G, LAN and Wi-Fi) the modular charger is expandable in 160 kW increments.
- The contactless payment system provides a subscription-free, pay-as-you-go option for charging points. Suitable either for retrofitting to existing chargers, or as a new installation, the robust, high-security system is compatible with the UK’s leading contactless payment providers and with major credit and debit cards. Commenting on the new products, Anne Buckingham, UK Head of Electromobility at Siemens Mobility’s Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS) business, said: “Cenex-LCV provides the perfect platform for the launch of our new charging and contactless payment solutions, enabling us to demonstrate and discuss the products’ features with many of the industry’s key stakeholders. “Our team of experts will be on hand throughout the show to talk through the new products in detail, as well as to discuss the latest developments in our EV infrastructure and connected and autonomous vehicle (CAV) technology”.As one of the world’s largest providers of sustainable traffic and transport solutions, Siemens has established a leading position in the growing electric vehicle infrastructure market, offering a comprehensive turn-key solution for all EV charging infrastructure projects, from design and installation through to maintenance. Ends
Follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/SiemensMobility
For further information about the Siemens Mobility GmbH, please see: www.siemens.com/mobility